Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What defines a computer virus?

I was just wondering what is the actual definition for a computer virus.

I've made fork bombs and such (when you click on the file it opens the command prompt over and over again untill the serve goes "fwooosh" or you turn your computer off.

Whenever I put those on the computer and disguise it as something such as..internet explorer people call it a virus. But I don't think it really is.

So yeah, is it? And if it's not what would really be a virus?

2

Source(s): Antivirus That Works 100% : http://moveantivirus.com/?EGRV

i think of this is greater because of the occupations that liberals tend to hold than something. HAving had the two a Mac and a computer, i discover the Mac to be greater consumer friendly and having greater desirable straight forward and stepped forward modifying classes for video and audio. and because greater directors and videographers tend to be liberals, this could be a suited case the place correlation isn't causation. i'm conservative, and that i like how basic it is on the Mac to get video from my digital camera, do in spite of modifying i choose, and then upload it to Youtube. it is fairly consumer friendly and that i do no longer think of i'm going to ever change back to a computer as my considerable laptop.

Computer Virus means the computer data and computer files has been damage or corrupted.

I know everyone who answers in Wikipedia as reference.

Some says:

I had been hacked.