smiles :DD asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

is WWE fake or real need answers?

my brother thinks that WWE is real and i think its fake we have a bet for $10 is it fake or real

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I GUESS YOUR BROTHA OWES YOU $10

WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT HOW COULD IT POSSIBLY BE REAL ....

Source(s): IT'S SCRIPTED
  • 1 decade ago

It is scripted and it's for Entertainment But people sometimes do get hurt. I hate people that say "you know it's fake" and I say yes then they say "why do you watch it" well why do they watch TV, TV is fake WWE is a television show with actors playing roles. But yes it's scripted have fun with your 10 dollars and don't stop watching cause it's fake because it's still awesome

Source(s): Facts check wikipedia
  • 1 decade ago

Its entertainment, but the hazards is real.

The match is scripted, the winner of the match, the champion, rivalry, its all scripted. The moves the wrestlers do in the ring, are also scripted, they are planned how it will go, and they try to do it less painfull, but sometimes things go wrong, and the wrestler can be seriously injured. So, dont try this at home!

p/s: There's no such thing as real when its on TV, even the news is somehow scripted.

• 1 decade ago

how old are u?

jokes (im not mean) ok here we go, WWE is not real (same as every pro wrestling company), all of pro wrestling is fake, its scripted and planned out, some of the things are real, so basically u might say "minimum damage to the opponent, maximum acting (well making it seem real)"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

WWE is scripted it's not real nor fake.

Source(s): Best Answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It is fake or whatever you want to call it matches and storylines are scripted/predetermined

Some moves can lead to injury if not executed properly but most of it does not cause real injury

• Bee
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Its not 100% real and scripted. The action is real but its not 100% real because the wrestlers hold back. Its also pre planned so its sort of both.

Source(s): HUSTLE LOYALTY RESPECT
  • 4 years ago

99% fake. Accidents does happen there. Thats the 1% real part

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's scripted and pure entertainment that's why it rocks.

They even state it in most WWE dvd's.

"the hazards are real...Yes this is entertainment. Please don't try this at home!"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

scripted

• It's really fake.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.