My boyfriend broke up with me for a girl on the other side of the country on x-box live, is this my fault?

• Ferl
    Favorite Answer

yeah just wait till they me and shes a dog hehe. Besides thats not the guy you need anyway. Just find someone better screw that joker.

You dont give enough info for me to answer. The only thing I can say, is that maybe, maybe, when he meets her, he will find that she doesnt brush her teeth, that she stinks, that she dresses like a punk, that she has no education, that she just met somebody else on... the phone??? It is said that we always know what we leave behind, but we never know what we will find next. Make sure you dont go back to him though, no matter how much he begs, because he is likely to leave you again for some cyber romance. All the best to you, and do not cry over this loser.

• judy

Will you should tell them to backtrack because of fact theres like no way we are able to be hitting on one yet another on an xbox an djust because of fact i'm woman doesnt propose you should hit on me could yu hit on a guy lol except you like the attetion or you could only say i'm no longer finding for a relationship or i'm in one and then say we are able to be chum sthough happy to help prefer to play some Cod or halo sometime as acquaintances lol gamertag Vishorish

It is absolutely not your fault! He's an idiot to give you up for someone that he met on his x-box (and could quite possibly be some creeper 40 year old dude living in his mother's basement!) Once it stops hurting you'll find a guy who actually deserves you!

He broke up with you to have a cyber relationship? Hmmm... sounds like this girl has got him emotionally. Eventually he's going to want something physical and come crawling back to you but I saw screw him! How dare he treat you like that, girl! He broke up with you for someone he hasn't even met in person? What an idiot. Seriously, you can do better!

He sounds like a loser.

But as we say in South LA, "c'est la vie."

Just move on to someone better.

When he figures out that he can't move halfway across the country for this new girl (and she won't move for him) he is going to realize his mistake.

Don't take him back.

You don't want someone who breaks up with you for cyber romances.

time to party,girl!!! your fault? by your query,it seems that you were just a mere spectator in this whole x-box process!!! so,this question doesn't even arise.he was a complete loser...now i believe you will find someone better..good luck

Obviously a total loser

He doesnt deserve you lol

Think about it... i could just see a nerdy loser saying something like "Sorry *nerd sniff* I've gotta break up with you cuz i found this really awesome babe who loves world of warcraft too *nerd sniff*

Trust me... hes a big nerd.

That's really shallow. You deserve to be with someone better than him. Like someone else said, he'll want you back in a week, but I wouldn't go back.....

No, it just shows that your boyfriend was a loser. Seriously? xBox? That's really stupid. You're lucky it's over sweetie. I'm sorry if I'm being blunt, but you'll realize it when the hurting is over.