How do I deposit/withdraw money into/from a new LLC account properly?

I'm wanting to create an LLC, but the bookkeeping is giving me many questions. I know that the accounting must be done "properly" to maintain the protection of the LLC, so I need to ask what appears to be a very basic question: If I create an LLC and open a checking account for the LLC, how do I... show more I'm wanting to create an LLC, but the bookkeeping is giving me many questions. I know that the accounting must be done "properly" to maintain the protection of the LLC, so I need to ask what appears to be a very basic question:

If I create an LLC and open a checking account for the LLC, how do I place my seed money into the account while maintaining the "division" of my personal and business assets?

I suppose the flip question applies as well: how do I properly take money out of the LLC account so I can spend it on my own life, since the purpose of owning the business is to make money for me to enjoy?

Thanks!
1 answer 1