Designer dog names, opinions please?

What the deal with people on here automatically cutting some one down because they use a designer dog name? If a person gets a god/puppy from a shelter.....or lets say some one had an accidental breeding..or a what ever the reason.....and they wanna call it a poma-poo or what ever mix it is instead of a mutt....I... show more What the deal with people on here automatically cutting some one down because they use a designer dog name? If a person gets a god/puppy from a shelter.....or lets say some one had an accidental breeding..or a what ever the reason.....and they wanna call it a poma-poo or what ever mix it is instead of a mutt....I don't get what the big deal is...I really don't. I mean honestly if I adoptedd a a poodle and pom mix, I would rather call it a poma-poo then "mutt" the designer names sound cuter...and no, I don't think they should be bred on purpose...

I guess my point is....instead of being sopessimisticc about these names..which obviously help sell dogs....why arent shelters using them to sell their dogs? there is always a silver lining..and i think instead of assuming a person is a bad person because they call their dog a designer name is really bias and judgmental.

Agree? don't agree? and why?

and for pity sake, please be civil
Update: rotten rotts..you have obviously never loved a ..as you call them "mutt" just the way you talk about them makes them sound worthless and degraded.... you are exactly my point on why calling them a mutt doesn't help them..... Im not saying we should pay hundreds of dollars for them.....I don't... show more rotten rotts..you have obviously never loved a ..as you call them "mutt" just the way you talk about them makes them sound worthless and degraded.... you are exactly my point on why calling them a mutt doesn't help them.....

Im not saying we should pay hundreds of dollars for them.....I don't agree with that...as i already stated.....but the term mutt...is a word that make you think less of a dog then if it had a purebread name...or a designer dog name....