The deadliest fighting force in the US military?

Which of these is the most lethal force in the US military:

Marine Force Recon

Army Special Forces OD - Delta

US Navy SEALs

Update:

I have always heard that the best trained Marine cannot hold a candle to a Delta Op. True?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Each group has a specific mission it can perform, whether it is DA or Recon or Anti-Terrorism, they all are highly trained in there fields. Technically, from what I have read in books about the groups, Marine Force Recon is considerd to be special operations quilified, but when compared to the rest, really doesnt hold up, SFOD-D is by far the group that is kept in the closet, if you see what mean, Dont forget about, the Army Rangers, Army Special Forces, and DevGru(Seal Team Six)

• 1 decade ago

People are trained to do different jobs. The Training is all good. To compare SEALs to Delta? No point really, it depends on the team and the job. The Marine Force Recon was trained well, Just differently.

The deadliest force though? Pencil pushers in Washington. They'll get more people killed then anyone else.

• 1 decade ago

They all have a different mission, so it would be hard to say. To the guy who thinks the average marine is as well trained as an army special forces operator - I would like to see a platoon of marines stabilize and train an army in a foreign country with no support. Those guys can train for 2+ years just to get onto a team.

• 1 decade ago

First of all none of these outfits

are meant to be in all out Battles...

Marine Corps Force Recon is the

Daddy of ASF/Seals...

Neither of the ASF/Seals existed

until the 1960's..

The were Wet Dreams of JFK....

Marine Corps Force Recon, now MARSOC

was doing everything ASF/Seals are doing

now, way back in the 1930's...

The Deadliest fighting force is...

A Marine and his Rifle...

In other words...

Every Marine is taught Leadership,

and how to adapt and overcome...

The Thinking Mans Warrior...

They do not want drones...

The Mission isn't over until all of the

enemy is either Killed or Captured...

Source(s): Retired Marine...
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Who the F knows There all amazing Very hard to say they all do the same thing just about, Water training, Halo jump there all bad *** i dont no what to say.

Ohh and Its not Force Recon anymore its MARSOC dont worry i do it to

• 6 years ago

the deadliest is the 4 that stay together .thats when the airforce stand behide the army navy behide marines and you through fire to there *** and turn them round and round

• 1 decade ago

all 3 are on about the same level, but army delta force is the most secretive i do know that. marine force recon no longer exists it is now MARSOC

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Before asking a question, has it ever occurred to press the "search for questions" button and notice that this question gets asked 2398428394289034 times a day? And you can't compare groups with different missions.

• -
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

SEALs usually come from Marines anyway so it's the same thing. The basic Marine grunt is usually trained better than Army special forces.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

All 3 if ur in the US military then ur already the best

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.