I want unity - because that is what Allah SWT wants from us, as instructed in the Holy Quran.
I am part Sunni, part Shia, part Sufi.
I take the Truth wherever and whenever I find it, without personal prejudice or predilection.
I believe in submission, tasleem, acceptance...
but I have a strong dislike for the wahabi/salafi/neo-khawarij creed, for they stand for everything that I find beautiful...
- they do not have a sense of sanctity and sacredness of persons, places and times,
- they do not respect the Holy Prophet SAW,
- they justify violence, militancy and killing of innocents,
- they destroy arts, culture and dialectic intellectual tradition,
- they suppress women,
- they systematically doctor books, intellectual dishonesty.