Should i take LIFE as a big JOKE or too SERIOUSLY ?

Thanks for answering 。◕‿◕。

STAR me if u like my question (so that i can get more responses)

27 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

put those 2 together.

• Heryun
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Seriously you should take life as a big joke

• neither hon, it's a balance between the two, when life throws something at you that you can't help but take seriously then you have to take it serious but when small things happen and are not so important then you either take it as joke or make light of it. Somethings are worth not getting upset over and then there are others that you need to take seriously. The question is what is right for you, your happiness and well being. take the two and combine them into one that allows you to take control over your life but not hold yourself prisoner to it. It's finding comfort and ease that helps balance your lifestyle so that your mind and conscience are at ease and you are happy with who you are and what you are as a person. see you dear, hope this helps dear

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You should find a nice balance, but I say as a joke, because that's what life is, I mean look at the crazy **** that happens to us and everyone around us everyday, you have to be able to laugh at things and lighten up and have a good time while you're here on this earth.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

little bit of both not much as joke otherwise ur life will have be a big joke. same case with seriousness .

so balance is must needed

nice question

Source(s): sahid
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

for me its mostly a joke, but there has to be some seriousness every now and then i really like this quote from the movie 'van wilder'

don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive

Source(s): van wilder
  • 1 decade ago

I will agree that most people need to lighten up and not take life so seriously.

• We must all take life seriously.

But we must not take ourselves too seriously.

Anyone who takes life as a big joke

Will find later that 'Life' has turned him / her into a 'big JOKE !'

• 1 decade ago

Both... you never wanna take it too much as a joke but you never wanna take it toooo seriously. so a bit of both i suppose =]

• 1 decade ago

seriously and take it as a big joke!

• Mag
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Take it as a big joke, we just live once....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.