audiosurf without steam and can login?

i am trying to find a audiosurfi that dont need steam...and can login and post scores...is there like any way?..i HATE steam...that would be cool if i could buy it somewhere else...but yeaaaaa...so...can anyone help me?...i have downloaded like...10 audiosurfs T.T...detonation x3 xD...

Favorite Answer

Since last year, I used http://demonoid.com to get the working Detonation, and then I also got a second copy, which they called Audiosurf Standalone or something like that, was around 35 megs because the Orange Box was removed, took up way too much space. It worked, you could comment, post scores, and et cetera, without Steam needed whatsoever.

I finally broke down two days ago and actually spent the measly nine dollars to purchase it, and I enjoy the achievements I now have on my brand new steam account. I hate steam too, but at least it doesn't get in the way like it used to a couple years ago.

As of right now, you'll have a hard time logging in since their servers are a bit picky right now about connections.

If you need more help getting it running, feel free to contact me. I had played the pirated versions for about a year and a half before I decided to buy it, and it was well worth it.

if you ever get it working, my name within Audiosurf is KrevZabijak

Hope to see you there with some good song challenges.

Steam Audiosurf