Chloe
Chloe asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Did you see the movie, "Party Monster" and if so, what did you think about it?

I saw it when it first came out but I watched it agin on IFC last night. It sure is a strange movie. I remember seeing those club kids on the talk shows in the 90's. McCulky Culkin did a real good job in that movie and actually, so did Seth Green. And I love Chloe Sevigny (ever since Kids). I'd like to read the book now.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0320244/

Favorite Answer

i dont know how i ended up watching a movie where the kid from home alone plays a gay club kid, but i did somehow, and i was really surprised with culkin, i thought he was a real gay club kid, even though its not the typical type of movie i watch i watched the whole thing, and then watched it again about 2-3 weeks later, so I will say I was pleasantly surprised with that movie

Very bizarre movie, but it really made me dislike both of the characters, even though the actors did a good job, If you want to see another very bizarre Seth Green movie see The Attic Expeditions.