I just found a car I would like to purchase but I dislike the color? easy ten points?

Alright I just found the cutest used car. It is dark greent though. I really don't like green as a car color, everything else about the car though is perfect. I was wondering how much it would cost to change the car color. I was thinking a custom car color but how much would that run me. I was thinking... show more Alright I just found the cutest used car. It is dark greent though. I really don't like green as a car color, everything else about the car though is perfect. I was wondering how much it would cost to change the car color. I was thinking a custom car color but how much would that run me. I was thinking shimmering light blue or plum. If that is too expensive how much does it cost to just get a simple color such as black? also does it cost more based on the body type of the vehicle. I plan on purchasing a bmw roadster does tht require extra labor to paint a smaller luxury car?? thank you