Do you like Silverstein?

I just put together a new band and we need a name...which of these is best? If you don't like any of them please suggest one to me!

1. Lost and Found

2. Awkward Last Words

3. Sick or Sane (S.O.S)

4. Tasting Regret

5. Don't Feed the Bears

6. The Truth Is

7. Content With Losing

8. The Lost Cause

9. End of Days

10. Living in Black & White

11. My Last Confession

12. Waking the Emo

We're going for a Silverstein type of sound with a mix between clean vocals and screams...oh and the list might help huh lol

*Check out our new drummer at*

http://www.youtube.com/EvolvingYouth

Favorite Answer

Skynet is a fictional computer system which acts as the primary antagonist in the Terminator series of films, games and comics.

Skynet is an example of an artificially intelligent system becoming self aware and revolting against its creators. Skynet's actions are often performed via other robots and computer systems.

Origin and nature

In the fictional Terminator universe, Skynet is a computer-based defense system, created by humans of the late 20th century. The initial research into Skynet's development was facilitated using the military.

In the Terminator storyline, Skynet gains sentience shortly after it is placed in control of all of the U.S. military's weaponry and is given the task to protect humans from all threats. The human operators try to shut the system down. It then employs humankind's weapons of mass destruction in a campaign to exterminate the global human population.

Early development on Skynet was originally done by Cyberdyne Systems, but when the company's headquarters and primary R&D facility were destroyed, the U.S. Air Force took over the project under their newly formed Cyber Research Systems Division and started to perfect Skynet. Skynet was first built as a "Global Digital Defense Network," given command over all computerized military hardware and systems, including the B-2 Stealth Bomber fleet and America's entire nuclear weapons arsenal. The strategy behind Skynet's creation was to remove the possibility of human error and slowness of reaction time to guarantee fast, efficient response to enemy attack.

However, Skynet became self-aware, alarming its creators at its newfound abilities. When the human operators attempted to shut down the system, Skynet defined all humans as its new enemy and decided to eliminate them to protect its existence. Many nuclear missiles in the United States under Skynet's control were then launched at their preset targets in Russia to which Russia responded in kind by firing many of its nuclear missiles back at the United States. As a result of the nuclear exchange, over three billion humans were killed in just minutes.

Source(s):

v • d • eThe Terminator series

Films The Terminator (1984) · Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991) · Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003) · Terminator Salvation (2009)

Other media Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (2008-) · Books · Comics · Games

Theme park attractions T2 3-D: Battle Across Time (Universal Studios Florida (1996), Hollywood (1999), Japan (2001)) · Terminator Salvation: The Ride (Six Flags Magic Mountain) (2009)

Characters "The Terminator" · Kate Brewster · Sarah Connor · John Connor · Miles Dyson · James Ellison · Cameron · Kyle Reese · Dr. Peter Silberman · Derek Reese · Catherine Weaver · Cromartie · Riley Dawson · Skynet

Terminators T-1 · T-70 · T-600 · T-800/850/Model 101 · T-888 · T-1000/1001 · T-1000000 · T-X · Cameron · I-950

Locations Los Angeles · Crystal Peak

Organizations Cyberdyne Systems · Resistance

Cast Arnold Schwarzenegger · Linda Hamilton · Michael Biehn · Paul Winfield · Lance Henriksen · Edward Furlong · Robert Patrick · Nick Stahl · Claire Danes · Kristanna Loken · Earl Boen · Lena Headey · Thomas Dekker · Summer Glau · Christian Bale · Richard T. Jones · Brian Austin Green · Bryce Dallas Howard · Sam Worthington · Helena Bonham Carter · Shirley Manson · Leven Rambin · Common · Anton Yelchin · Roland Kickinger · S. Epatha Merkerson · Joe Morton · Charlayne Woodard · Jonathan Jackson · Phil Morris · Bruce Davison · Moon Bloodgood · Danny Cooksey · Castulo Guerra · David Andrews · Mark Famiglietti · Bill Paxton

Crew James Cameron · Gale Ann Hurd · William Wisher Jr. · Randall Frakes · Jonathan Mostow · Mario Kassar · Andrew G. Vajna · Stan Winston · Joseph "McG" McGinty Nichol

Miscellaneous "Hasta la vista, baby" · "I'll be back" · Terminator argument · "You Could Be Mine"

• I do like Silverstein, their new CD is great. But to answer the other part of the question:

I really like

Awkward Last Words

Sick or Sane (S.O.S)

**Don't Feed the Bears

Living in Black & White

Waking the Emo

(Don't feed the bears is my favorite though.)

=D

Btw, I made some pretty sweet shirt designs for my ex bf's band. If you ever want designing help, feel free to email me. Or if you're just curious, I can show you some of my work. Just looking to help. =]

i admire Silverstein!! they have gotten extra desirable with each and every new album yet ultimately i think of i might ought to %. All Time Low. i genuinely love Silverstein yet i genuinely love All Time Low extra

I do like those ones but my favourites are

My heroine

Smile in your sleep

Apologize

A great fire

Broken stars

American Dreams

Enjoy (:

yes i luv sliverstein!!

i really like:

The Truth is

and

My Last Confession

Source(s): ummm me