Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Why do white girls hate Asian guys?

How come not many white girls date Asians????

In math class i owned so many white girls in math. And they seem to be so jealous of me. The worst thing is that notice white girls who dislike Asian guys don't seem to understand that Asian guys are cool. I have many friends that are Asians and Whites. I can tell that Asian people are very smart, cool and nice. One of my friends who are also Asian already have a car in an age of 16. I do not hate on white guys, but i just don't know why white girls don't seem to be attractive with Asians.

Messar M, you do not need to call me a smarty pants because i am not. LOL i do not even know you and you called me that. If i called you ugly and i don't even know you how would you feel? Plz don't tell me that your husband slept with other girls. It's not that i am a smarty pant that i am smart. I just kicked their *** in math that's all. WOW that makes me a smarty pants? I play sports and stuff with my friends and basketball, baseball etc... IF you want to convince people that you are a loser then how about one day i face you in math and see if you can beat me. (JOKES) Just get a life and stop judging people's image.

Favorite Answer

No dude, white girls hate you.

• 6 years agoReport

They also hate you.

I am Asian and have only liked white guys--but have grown up/lived/go to school in places where there are only 1 or 2 other Asian people.

Hate is a strong word and I don't think it should have been used. It could be that maybe those girls you are thinking about just dislike them but not hate them. Then, you have think about people like who they like. So, may be those people don't like those people but that doesn't make everywhere else the same.

From what I have seen and from what others have said. There are white girls that do like Asian guys, so that by itself makes your statement false already.

You should look beyond your own class room, school, or city and you will notice that it is just not like that.

You can't say that all white girls hate Asian guys. In fact, some white girls don't hate Asian guys but love them and think they are very attractive. Like me (hence my Asian boyfriend). I agree though that a lot of white girls are dumb in math (not me). I am very good in math and all my grades have always been A's in math.

I was wondering, have you offered to help those girls with their math? Instead of "owning them" in math, try to help them out. IF after you help them out and they don't get it, then maybe they are hopeless. lol

I've had an interest in some Asian guys before. Even dated one for a short time. But a lot of people are like sheep. What they are attracted to often has a lot to do with social stereotyping.

Its because people have there own personal preferences that they are interested, in some people grow up in racial environment and are taught to be closed minded when young. People make up rumors and pick on Asians just like they do other races. White people are the Majority in America and so simply are breeding more. Its a unfortunate way but people can be so close minded and don't even know

Source(s): my mind and personal experience

they don't....it's just that u know many small-minded ppl, a lot of whom replied to this answer. I can't believe it guys- we're in 2009 where cars might soon be made to fly and all other things may happen but YET you still insist on racism. Get over it...seriously, there may even be ppl out there who are blue and green. Why hate. use that energy to love and if u still wanna hate, just don't care about that thing instead of using so muchenergy. I'm 16 and i'm shocked by the anger some ppl here have typed with. Get over urselves, u haters are all the scum of the earth who don't deserve to exist. Find a bridge, and JUMP.

Source(s): My surroundings...it's 2009 for f***'s sake.

In multicultural relationships, the idea of you are Asian and the girl is White is absolutely counter-productive. Instead of seeing race, why not just see the person that one is. Try to find commonality instead of differences. Generalization about white girls not liking Asian guys is false. If you just listen to what they want, you may find that they like people because of kindness and consideration and not because of skin color.

America was built on racism (against Native Americans, Blacks, now Asians). That's why Americans are so obsessed with race. They want it it this way to establish a pecking order. Many white girls can be sexually racist for this reason.

Well, some white girls like asians. Maybe it's just their personality and not their race. That sound's mean, but it might not be because your asian man. I know asian guys with hot white girlfriends.

The reason why people who wrote that we have small penis is BECAUSE their wife slept with Asian guys.

Don't worry brother i got a lot of white chicks and i am Asian. If you go ask any white girls out they will coming for you.