Why am i on Finacial Aid Suspension?

I recieved 0 Finacial Aid last year. So how in the h*ll can they put me on Finacial Aid suspension? Will this affect me from being able to recieve student loans? My father lucked up and got me a military scholorship at the last min that paid for my 1st year.....My grandfather was diagnosed with cancer feb and it... show more I recieved 0 Finacial Aid last year. So how in the h*ll can they put me on Finacial Aid suspension? Will this affect me from being able to recieve student loans? My father lucked up and got me a military scholorship at the last min that paid for my 1st year.....My grandfather was diagnosed with cancer feb and it hit me like a brick. I became extremly depressed and withdrew from like 4 classes. I only kept two because they were easy. I just had enitirely too much on my shoulders and there was absolutley no way i would have been able to pass any of those classes. So does this mean i cant get a student loan. BTW im tranfering to another community college over the summer. Will this supspension follow me there too?
Update: Me withdrawing caused this =/
3 answers 3