What's the weirdest dream you ever had?

Last night I had a dream that me and my friend (a friend that I always joke around with saying that we should start growing marijuana haha) we're carrying a big marijuana plant around that we were growing, and the police saw us and cuffed us up. But while they weren't looking, we gave the plant to a couple... show more Last night I had a dream that me and my friend (a friend that I always joke around with saying that we should start growing marijuana haha) we're carrying a big marijuana plant around that we were growing, and the police saw us and cuffed us up. But while they weren't looking, we gave the plant to a couple of kids and they got hi. Haha and then I woke up.

So yea, tell me some of the weird dreams you guys have had.
Update: star if you think my dream is funny :D
Update 2: ohh btw, when I was really young, I had a dream that a dinosaur was eating out of my back side... so yea that was definitely weird.