Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 1 decade ago

Weird dream involving me on a reality TV show, Thailand and Leonardo DiCaprio, what does this mean?

Okay, it starts of, I'm in with my family in Thailand. We're on vacation, but here everyone seems to know me. I don't know how. They all speak English, and the instead of being Asian, they're black, some with African accents, others with American. We go out to eat dinner. A hispanic women is our waitress. She hands us our menu. She call me by my first name, but I've never seen her before. Then I see my commerical arts teacher, I ask him what he's doing there, he tell me that this is where he goes on his days off. Thailand looks a lot like my hometown. I'm walking back to my hotel which is in a run down building. It appears that I actually live here though.

A camera crew randomly comes down the stairs and Leonardo DiCaprio, who inevitably is my mentel impaired brother (sometimes, sometimes he's a normal guy) drops a red water balloon on my head. We have no furniture. He come down the stairs and appears to be normal. The guy from Extreme Home Makeover follows me around and my friends and I go to the salon. The town is run down and hilly. My mom and I walk along the sidewalks and she's tells me to be prepared, and to get water and flashlights. I see no cars on the road. She leaves me by myself. I don't know what I'm supposed to be prepared for. I'm in a party dress. A friend of my mom's pulls me in. We're blowing balloons, and stuffing goody-bags, but they tell me to wait. I'm nervous. I go home to my run down house. The light go out. I wake up.

Best Answer

This is not dream which can told any message , but it comes because of your thoughts about such things in the real life .

no longer which you theory isn't a brilliant theory for a reality teach, yet... (and that i theory that became tremendously humorous, yet... ...I easily loathe "reality shows" extra often than no longer, so i concept extremely of being "humorous," i could be "depressive..." Hee Hee... "Please! not extra reality teach innovations...or i can't deliver you an extremely heat and loving happy holidays Card this 3 hundred and sixty 5 days..." Do make me could "answer all your questions" in revenge for this concept approximately "reality teach innovations" which you basically had... Or "Guido," my deranged assistant, would be compelled to scare you on a similar time as cleansing off your windshield at a depressing and lonely interesection someplace... Ya' capture what i'm throwin' acha' 'ear?!? I valuable wish so...for Humanity's Sake, Oh Holy Moly!