Why some Asian girls like to bash Asian guys and humiliate them in the in front of White guys and Black guys?

but Asian guys love their Asian girls so much they don't hold grudge against Asian girls who mistreat them

• ReVe
    Best Answer

This is a interesting question I just want to know how the heck this started in the first place. Well for me I don't bash anyone for no apparent reason. I was raised to treat others with respect but on the other hand I can get evil if someone does something that I find it not good. I believe that some of asian girls did that is to make them jealous and kinda want asian guys beg them to come back to them. I going to say this once and for all. If I would to like an asian guy I am so happy and speechless. I just like some Filipino guy on the contact list but I don't want to mention the name because if he see this I might scare him. Anyways asian girls do this probably because they want to revenge, cheat, jealousy, or something else.

• a

rofl. no offense, but don't you hold a grudge on asian girls? i never see this before. i never see asians humiliating any asian guys. one time this guy said that asian guys' ***** were small, and this asian chick stood up for the asian guys (even though there were no asian guys in that class) i don't think this is true at all. most asians tend to date within their race.

Source(s): to person below me, i'm a female

haha this is funny. i actually have an asian friend who is a girl and she bashes the asian guys in front of the other boys. I think asian girls aren't really into the asian guys. maybe it's because of their stereotype, nerd/really smart. My friend isn't interested in the asian male at all.

I've never saw that happen, before. Anyone that bash their own race for another race approve, is nothing but pathetic.

I had a couple of beautiful Asian friends in hs. They did always put down Asian men. I'm ot sure why? Maybe they wanted to be with someone who looked American to assimilate?

okay um well maybe that only happens to you because my friend LOVES her guys and friends. she walks around bragging "im gonna go out with my asians tonight" and stuff like that she doesnt try to embarass them in front of othr people.

well ive never seen this before but it does sound like your asian girl did this to you and youre not able to stand up for yourself...you should go get yourself a white chick and make fun of the asian girl like she did to you or whatever happend....

sorry for the raccism but i have to add this....(do one of thos crazy asian spinkicks or something and just kick the b*tch right in the nose)

i know all of you guys know martial arts

...I'm sensing some severe, unadulterated jealousy coming from your direction, young man!

Dude just man up and get some confidence, seriously. Nothing is less attractive to a woman than a dude who's a total crybaby.

Maybe you're just hanging around girls that suck, I dunno.

I guess Asian men are too nice.Don't know.

Just something about women that they love to Pi$$ off people.