how good would orlando magic be with out dwight howard?

Do u think orlando could do it with out howard?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, they actually won a game without Howard, so they can do it.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

From my perspective Dwight incredibly isn't the priority because of fact he has been inquiring for help for YEARS! He averaged 55% shooting final twelve months which became the utmost in the league even nevertheless he became unhappy along with his group. Dwight will maximum possibly circulate away Orlando while his contract is up because of fact there is extremely no skills around him. Dwight has been inquiring for a incredible PG and Orlando under no circumstances have been given him one. incredibly they have been given him gamers like Torkogulu who isn't even an allstar (purely a impressive bench participant at superb). i do no longer incredibly blame Dwight for no longer doing so good against the celtics for many motives. For one, Dwight is the completed group so all of the celtics had to do became positioned all of the defence on Dwight and carry him to sixteen factors so as to win considering their became no person else to hold group. for 2, Dwight has to circulate out and try this each time they play without breaks so he's specific to have some undesirable shooting video games like one and all else. I anticipate Dwight Howard will circulate to the Clippers and make a great 3 with CP3 and Blake Griffin next twelve months.

• 1 decade ago

Just from watching the Celtics cut the lead to like 9, when they were down by about 20, shows that the Magic are TRASH without Howard.

• 1 decade ago

Well last night the Celtics beat up on them even with him. The magic would be a much worse team though. He gets almost every board so they would probably drop 15 wins this year without him.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Without Howard they would have something to be desired.

• 1 decade ago

They'd be good but they need that inside pressance to help open up there 3 point shooting. They might make the playoff's without him but I doubt it

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

maybe the would finish a season with only 22 wins and 60 loses but you never no...

• 1 decade ago

I think they would be all right without him but not great

• 1 decade ago

no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.