I need help finding Solange Knowles - I Decided (Feria Remix) song, can someone help?

Send me a video link? Download link? Mp3 link? Something?! Anything!! Please.!! :( Just make sure it's the Feria remix of I Decided.
Update: Can someone send me a video link, download link, or Mp3 link.?! Anything.?! Even a URL.?! Just make sure the links dont require me to sign up for anything to hear it and if it's a download link make sure it's clean. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP.!! I need to find the Solange Knowles - I Decided Feria Remix... show more Can someone send me a video link, download link, or Mp3 link.?! Anything.?! Even a URL.?! Just make sure the links dont require me to sign up for anything to hear it and if it's a download link make sure it's clean. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP.!!
I need to find the Solange Knowles - I Decided Feria Remix already.!! I've been searching for days.!!
Update 2: Can someone send me a video link, download link, or Mp3 link.?! Anything.?! Even a URL.?! Just make sure the links dont require me to sign up for anything to hear it and if it's a download link make sure it's clean. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP.!! I need to find the Solange Knowles - I Decided Feria Remix... show more Can someone send me a video link, download link, or Mp3 link.?! Anything.?! Even a URL.?! Just make sure the links dont require me to sign up for anything to hear it and if it's a download link make sure it's clean. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP.!!
I need to find the Solange Knowles - I Decided Feria Remix already.!! I've been searching for days.!! Oh and Limewire dont work for me, the donwloads for that song on limewire either require me to sign up for something or have viruses, i tried them.
1 answer 1