Sertraline(Zoloft) experiences and side effects?

If I agree, I'm getting a prescription for Sertraline on tuesday. I'm willing to try this, heck if it makes me feel significantly better it'll be worth it, but I'm wondering about side effects. Specifically whether it will cause me to gain weight; I've had issues in the past with weight gain and... show more If I agree, I'm getting a prescription for Sertraline on tuesday. I'm willing to try this, heck if it makes me feel significantly better it'll be worth it, but I'm wondering about side effects. Specifically whether it will cause me to gain weight; I've had issues in the past with weight gain and eating, and so will it inhibit weight loss/ make me gain loads of weight? Also, I read somewhere (no idea how reliable this is) that it can have the 'zombie effect', I'm not particularly fond of the idea of losing what personality I have, is this true?
Um, so basically, I'd like to know how it went for you, and which side effects (if any) it had, and its effectivity. I'm under 16.