Rachel asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Long hair versus short hair.?

I know that most guys like longer hair on women, but what exactly is considered long or short? Is shoulder-length hair considered short or long?

Favorite Answer

Long hair starts when it frames the breast. Medium hair frames the shoulders. Short hair frames the face. Very long hair starts at the waist, and fairy tale length is to the legs.

For me, I like it best as long as it will grow, natural and unspoilt.

I consider anything past the sholders to be long. Shoulder length is kind of medium length. Above the shoulder is short. Actually short is really popular right now, I am seeing a lot of great haircuts recently.

sholder length isnt long or short, its just medium. i would consider long hair a little under the bust. until then its medium and short i would say is anything above the shoulders.

Source(s): =]

longer hair is always best because you can do so much more with it, hitch it up in a bun for short, or straighten it, or let it flow free! Lucky if you've long hair, I'm completley bald, have been since I was 20!

long is like by below the shoulder and short is like above the shoulder... i think shoulder length is the best and consider medium length, but also depend on how its cut or styled...

I'd say shoulder length begins the long stage.

shoulder is stilll kinda short ta me ,, mine is at the arch of my back sooo...

they like medium so if at your shoulder its a medium

i like the way long is