Can anyone think of any reason why I always seem to look at the clock at exactly the same time.?

Hello Yahooers. I am getting slightly concerned (I know it's stupid but hey) but whenever I am ever up in my room or I can't sleep or whatever I always look at my clock at 12:25am (just gone midnight) I know it's the same time because it is a digital clock. Another time was when I woke up and went to... show more Hello Yahooers.

I am getting slightly concerned (I know it's stupid but hey) but whenever I am ever up in my room or I can't sleep or whatever I always look at my clock at 12:25am (just gone midnight) I know it's the same time because it is a digital clock. Another time was when I woke up and went to the bathroom and when I took a step back in my room it turned 12:25 Can anyone think of any reasons why I might do this?

Thanks
Update: My clock is not broken...