LGBT: Have you ever had the feeling of hitting the reset button?

Pressing the reset button, restarting over. Or even the rewind button, pausing, and then start filming all over again. Sometimes, things shouldn't have happened the way they did, and you just want to start all over again. Fresh and new, just as the drops of rain wash away the frown on your face, and the emotions raging from your heart. Your mind pulsating so much, that you just seem to pass out and when you're conscious, you're back to the beginning, back to the start. Blah.

Best Answer

I'm not so sure about reset, but I'd like a save system. So I could save today, and reload an earlier time and try something new. And if I didn't like it, I could restore.

• Helene

Honestly, Sainty, I don't get it, really. Life is ridiculous half of the time, but I am ridiculous the other half. And if I stop to think about any situation, I feel ridiculous. In the end, I'm not sure what to make of it all. I can never say that there is a right path for life or a wrong one, but there isn't really a wrong one, either. So, I suppose that there might be some sort of personal value in life that I am missing. Maybe I am looking at a bigger picture than what really matters. Maybe I am looking too small, still. But, those moments of pure laughter feel amazing, and I love those. So I understand what you are saying. But sadly, since I understand it, I cannot really answer the reasoning behind it- if that makes any sense. But like life, it probably is just plain old ridiculous! =)

Yeah, if I could only turn back the hands of time, that would be nice so when you do or say something really stupid you can erase it & start all over again.

I guess if everyone had that power, time would truly take forever to pass. After that thought, maybe it wouldn't be such a great idea after all. Could you imagine someone else pressing that rewind button? It would also erase what you just did.

Nah.

Everything happens for a reason, and in the end it all comes good. We have to make mistakes, because at least then we can learn from them and not make them again. If you don't make the mistake now, you'll only make it later. I just make the most of what I have, and how much I have to look forward to in my life. Plus, resetting everything will only bring back whatever it is you were trying to reset.

Yeah!!honey..a lot of time!!

And who wouldn't do that except ones who have got what they want in their life!!But you know what,there are very less people like those, plus,humans are always hungry for more & more,their needs & wishes never get over..instead they keep on increasing!!

So,I think everyone would like to do that!!

I hope you got my point!!

Source(s): My Good Gay Brain!!

Several times today alone!

• Yeah I wish I could save/reset like on my pokemon games.

ZOMG I LIKE POKEMANS

• DavoJo

It's too bad that I can't reboot after shutting-down.

On my freaking life. Yeah.

there you go again Daoie your crying and pouting.poor little Daoie life is so hard on you.wah wah wah wah. instead of the reset button use the check out button

Source(s): wah wah wah wah wah wah