Need flooring advice to cover concrete.?

We have taken in our garage as a large family room and building another garage. The floor is concrete painted with epoxy. It will be a high traffic area so I do not want carpet. I don't really want tile but have not ruled it out completely. I am concerned about the durability of genuine hard woods but... show more We have taken in our garage as a large family room and building another garage. The floor is concrete painted with epoxy. It will be a high traffic area so I do not want carpet. I don't really want tile but have not ruled it out completely. I am concerned about the durability of genuine hard woods but don't care for the look of some of the laminate flooring. We were thinking engineered hardwood but then have heard mixed reviews about putting down floating vs glue down and a lot of the nice laminates and engineered hardwoods cost as much as the real deal. What is the best thing for over sealed concrete that can take the traffic?
Update: The epoxy should prevent moisture from coming up through the concrete.