Anyone else due @ the end of summer early fall?? How are you planning to get through the summer's wait ?

I am due Oct 1st so early fall. I am just so anxious! I can't wait for our baby to be born!!!! I think about it all the time!! I do know that we have a few weddings to go to this summer and 4th of july parties and then baby shower in August but I am just so anxious everyday!!! I am trying to have a major event... show more I am due Oct 1st so early fall. I am just so anxious! I can't wait for our baby to be born!!!! I think about it all the time!! I do know that we have a few weddings to go to this summer and 4th of july parties and then baby shower in August but I am just so anxious everyday!!! I am trying to have a major event every month to look forward to and then my baby will be here!! I think it will make it easier and I will have something to distract myself and look 4ward 2! I can't wait for our baby girl 2 be born!!! How is everyone else coping with the wait?!?! When are you due? And do you know what your having?!?!?!

Congrats 2 all the mommy 2 be's!!!!
Update: i am 19 wks 1 day and COUNTING THE DAYS till the DUE DATE!!!!!!