Anyone else due @ the end of summer early fall?? How are you planning to get through the summer's wait ?

I am due Oct 1st so early fall. I am just so anxious! I can't wait for our baby to be born!!!! I think about it all the time!! I do know that we have a few weddings to go to this summer and 4th of july parties and then baby shower in August but I am just so anxious everyday!!! I am trying to have a major event every month to look forward to and then my baby will be here!! I think it will make it easier and I will have something to distract myself and look 4ward 2! I can't wait for our baby girl 2 be born!!! How is everyone else coping with the wait?!?! When are you due? And do you know what your having?!?!?!

Congrats 2 all the mommy 2 be's!!!!

i am 19 wks 1 day and COUNTING THE DAYS till the DUE DATE!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

I'm due just a couple days before you on September 26th. I am also sooooo excited and don't know how i'm going to get through this summer! I've already decided that I am going to swim alot, for the exercise. I dont care if I look like a pregnant whale in a swimsuit lol Im not going to sit inside all summer. I have bought a bunch of really cute maternity dresses that are jersey knit and sooo comfy! try to plan some girls night out for dinner or something? my midwife told me this summer when all my friends are drinking to order a "mocktail", which would be like a cranberry juice with lime or something without alcohol. lol it sounds funny but I might try that too. If you shop for the baby over the summer you will also kill some time, but it may make you more anxious. I know when I shop for my little one I start picturing her wearing the clothes and it makes me want her even more!! lol

Well, congratulations and good luck with everything!! :)

• AAJ

I'm due October 6th and I am going crazy with anticipation. We find out the sex in 8 more days. I can't wait. I'm gonna buy the package for two 3d ultrasounds & have my first one about a month and a half after this ultrasound (at 26 weeks) & the second at about 33 weeks. I figure this will keep me occupied between monthly doctor appointments which are exciting in themselves because of the heartbeat! =]

I'm also hoping for a few mini-vacations to help pass the time. This months is loaded with excitement for me but everything will be straight in a row and then nothing else for atleast another month =/

So take beach trips on your days off, go on weekend getaways when the moneys there, & just keep yourself very busy and excited with things to look forward to all summer! Despite common belief, being pregnant in the summer may be more beneficial because there is just so much more to do!

Good luck & congrats =]

• CMU

Go on lots of trips! LOL! I'm due Sept 10, and I live in SC. I'm going to NH this month, WA next month, WA in July (I was born and raised in WA and my whole family is there!), and have nothing planned for August. Also a good thing to do with your first is set up your nursery! Buy all the stuff you need (If you haven't already)! Crib, changing table, dresser, decorations, etc. And then once you've set up the nursery, go pick out a great outfit to take baby home in. Then, once you've got that, change your mind and go buy ANOTHER one! :) Go to the park, the beach, walk with your friends, the pool... There are SO many things you can do. Just don't think about getting impatient, and you won't even realize the time flying by! It'll be Sept before you know it! Good luck with baby! Have a great summer!

Source(s): Mama to 10 month old son, Brydon. 22 weeks pregnant with baby boy #2!
  • I'm due eand of october, but I still have the summer to get through..lol. I will hopefully know what I'm having on June 2nd when I go for my ultrasound. In June I have my birthday to look forward to, July my parents are coming to visit for 2 weeks and it will have been 6 months since I last saw them so thats really exciting. We are going to start the babys room too! August I dont have anything planned, but my boss will be away for a week at the end of July and a week in the beginning of August so work will be less stressful. Then he goes away again in September and I will be busy getting stuff for baby. In October I will have to wash all the baby stuff and I want to do some cooking so I can freeze stuff for easy meals when baby arrives. Good luck on your wait and congrats!

Well I decided to buy a pool for my back yard so I can cool down and get exercise . Your due on my birthday :) . I am due October 6th still don't know what I am having yet but I do got a few events to go to my self . Im just dreading this summer although I love being pregnant I feel like I will be hot and fat all summer long .

Good luck and congrats

• I had my first 2 in early fall. My son was Oct.20th and my daughter was Sept.30th. These ones are due Aug 11th but I found out yesterday I am not going past July 28th... Your best bet is to stay busy! Also since it gets so hot and you will be 10X's hotter than everyone else is to stay very hydrated and cool. In the summer months I didn't want to move out of the AC controlled house unless it was to go in the pool or the beach lol. Good luck and congrats!

my best advice is lots of cotton sundresses LOL I am so hot and sweaty all the time I can't even imagine how the summer will be. I am expecting a baby in thanksgiving! nov 26th, so still a long way to go. This is my 2nd baby and I am trying to take it one day at a time, if I get anxious now I'd go nuts! I'm only 11 weeks :)

I love fall, is my fav season. Congrats on your girl.

Source(s): me, mommy to a 2 year old girl and pg with # 2.
  • keys

i'm additionally interior the comparable boat :) i'm due on September 30 :) It purely feels like the warmer it gets, the bigger i'm getting lol Time purely does not look to flow as quickly as i might like it to flow. I hate being outdoors via fact it is so so so warm!!! I have already got one boy, yet with him I went throughout the completed wintry climate being pregnant :) Which grew to become into kinda advantageous. that is purely an adventure i visit on no account forget :) i won't be able to attend to fulfill him the two :) i'm gonna have 2 boys :) Yay!!!

I of course as you know am due Sept 30th.. I'm taking it two weeks at a time..I am working now at a law office I started last week and I will lookfoward to a check every two weeks when I buy something for the baby.....before I know it the thing I get most of all is the baby!! lol 4th of july is one too.....baby shower another......lol

• I'm due September 23. My husband and I have planned a couple of trips, but other than that, I am just enjoying the time that I have alone with him now. I mean I am looking forward to my baby coming more than anything, but this time is really the final "Us" time that we will have together. So we are relaxing and enjoying the quiet while we can. :)