Why do girls lie when they don't need to? (friends with benefits situation GRRR)?

WHY DO PEOPLE LIE WHEN THEY DON'T NEED TO?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been sorta a friends-with-benefits with this girl from college, but I feel that for the "relationship" we have, we're spending WAY TOO much ******* time together, so slight feelings of jealousy are bound to be present, regardless if we're not technically "together."

So she texted me "Not now" (I texted "Not now what?") and the ***** is like "Sry not 4 u." Ok, ok, I said to myself...she's probably not bright enough to realize that EARLIER that day we were talking about unnecessary lying through texts and ****. So she might have fell in her own trap, a freudian slip you can say....later, when she left her phone unattended, I had the urge to read who she sent it to, surprise surprise: only me.

Today, I texted her, "what's up" and she's like "having sex." So I called her, a few minutes later in a nonchalant tone, first asking her where she left my shampoo etc, and then asking her where she's at. The stupid little ***** says "at the park" and I ask her "doing what?" And she's like "what do you think...I can't talk right now." I hang up on her and throw my phone on the wall. She's won at making me jealous.

But then I realized her stupid little mind games, and that it would be obvious that she's getting back at me for jokingly saying I too, was "having sex" a while back when I really was just hanging out and watching a movie with a couple guy friends.

I relax a little.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, she's been kissing me, hugging me, criticizing me like her "bf" and hanging out with me nearly everyday....would she REALLY be having sex?

I can't say I'm not a little jealous, it's ok to be at this point for me (but I shouldn't...)...

So basically, I have a skeleton of a big decision I have to make:

a)Stop seeing her. She's only using me for her advantage. Whether she was "cheating" on me or not

b)Give her a chance, she's just insecure and immature.

c)talk to her. Ask her why she would tell me she's having sex when she's not, or if she is...then what are the "conditions" of our relationship.

Basically, whatever it boils down to, I won't feel good in the end...because I'll see her everyday irregardless and it'd be a little too hard to let her go...I would end up feeling used, vacant, and once again....alone (much like her, probably, but since she's a girl she can probably start seeing other motherfuckers easily...)

I don't know what to do. She's not even my gf. And it is obviously affecting my state of mind where I'm too distracted contemplating her immature little mindgames. But then again, I'll miss the feeling of locking lips, flirting...vagina...lol...

If I ditch her, what will she feel like?

Best Answer

Shes probably just mad that you havent made the relationship more serious. She said she just having sex because since you arent serious technically she can. Probably didnt though. As far as texting not now and not with you. She probably loves you so much but feels like you are using her for sex only and this is the only way she knows how to defend her feelings.

Honestly you don't need this S***. She'll probably feel hurt and used but go running to the next avalible d*** and do her work there. Sex is overrated anyway if it's not with the one you love and have an awsome connection so leave her to bite the dust.

well if my gf did that i would be mutha f*cking crazy

do the mature thing 3

it works and at the park haha noooooo theres kids there adn if a cop sees they register as sex offenders

most likely its a game and she good at it lol

"Basically, whatever it boils down to, I won't feel good in the end"

You both aren't happy, break up and don't kiss up

End it with a smile

May the Joy be with you

ewww- sounds like a hoho! sorry cant stand chicks like that and yet they have such power over the mind- meh find someone better

sounds to me liek she has feeling for you. fi ur friends with benifits or something close to that y not get together?

i like option 'c'...:)