Why do girls lie when they don't need to? (friends with benefits situation GRRR)?

WHY DO PEOPLE LIE WHEN THEY DON'T NEED TO?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been sorta a friends-with-benefits with this girl from college, but I feel that for the "relationship" we have, we're spending WAY TOO much ******* time together, so slight feelings of jealousy are bound to be present,... show more WHY DO PEOPLE LIE WHEN THEY DON'T NEED TO?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been sorta a friends-with-benefits with this girl from college, but I feel that for the "relationship" we have, we're spending WAY TOO much ******* time together, so slight feelings of jealousy are bound to be present, regardless if we're not technically "together."

So she texted me "Not now" (I texted "Not now what?") and the ***** is like "Sry not 4 u." Ok, ok, I said to myself...she's probably not bright enough to realize that EARLIER that day we were talking about unnecessary lying through texts and ****. So she might have fell in her own trap, a freudian slip you can say....later, when she left her phone unattended, I had the urge to read who she sent it to, surprise surprise: only me.

Today, I texted her, "what's up" and she's like "having sex." So I called her, a few minutes later in a nonchalant tone, first asking her where she left my shampoo etc, and then asking her where she's at. The stupid little ***** says "at the park" and I ask her "doing what?" And she's like "what do you think...I can't talk right now." I hang up on her and throw my phone on the wall. She's won at making me jealous.

But then I realized her stupid little mind games, and that it would be obvious that she's getting back at me for jokingly saying I too, was "having sex" a while back when I really was just hanging out and watching a movie with a couple guy friends.

I relax a little.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, she's been kissing me, hugging me, criticizing me like her "bf" and hanging out with me nearly everyday....would she REALLY be having sex?

I can't say I'm not a little jealous, it's ok to be at this point for me (but I shouldn't...)...

So basically, I have a skeleton of a big decision I have to make:

a)Stop seeing her. She's only using me for her advantage. Whether she was "cheating" on me or not

b)Give her a chance, she's just insecure and immature.

c)talk to her. Ask her why she would tell me she's having sex when she's not, or if she is...then what are the "conditions" of our relationship.

Basically, whatever it boils down to, I won't feel good in the end...because I'll see her everyday irregardless and it'd be a little too hard to let her go...I would end up feeling used, vacant, and once again....alone (much like her, probably, but since she's a girl she can probably start seeing other motherfuckers easily...)

I don't know what to do. She's not even my gf. And it is obviously affecting my state of mind where I'm too distracted contemplating her immature little mindgames. But then again, I'll miss the feeling of locking lips, flirting...vagina...lol...

If I ditch her, what will she feel like?