lily asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫我翻譯一下這句英文

請問:

那位大大英文造詣不錯的可以幫我翻譯一下這句話嗎?

內容如下:

有關Amy再次發生不當的行為,深感抱歉,我已對此事做出適當處分,並積極糾正她的行為,希望能盡快讓她改掉這個壞習慣.再次為Amy帶來的麻煩向老師說聲抱歉!

請大大們幫個忙吧!謝謝!!!

Update:

謝謝各位大大的熱心幫忙,但請別使用翻譯軟體好嗎!!Thanks!!

5 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I feel sorry about what Amy had done the improper conduct,I already gave she appropriate punishment and had corrected her conduct positively.Hope she can get rid of this bad habit as soon as possible.Sorry to what Amy had gave the troble to teacher once more!

希望有幫到你!

2009-05-10 03:25:29 補充:

我沒用翻譯軟體

• 1 decade ago

Related Amy has the improper behavior once more, deeply feels was sorry, I have made the suitable punishment to this matter, and corrects her behavior positively, hoped that can let her change this bad custom as soon as possible. Was once more trouble which Amy brought says the sound regret to teacher!

Source(s): yahoo翻譯
  • 1 decade ago

Amy on the recurrence of improper conduct, deeply sorry, but I have to make appropriate disposition of this matter, and actively to correct her behavior, she hoped that as soon as possible to remove the bad habits. Amy once again brought to the teacher the trouble of say sorry!

Source(s): google翻譯
  • 1 decade ago

Relevant Amy again takes place not appropriate behavior and feel keenly sorry, I have already done an appropriate punishment to this matter, and actively rectify her behavior and hopes to let her change this bad habit as soon as possible.The trouble again bringing for Amy says that the voice excuses me toward the teacher!

可以嗎!我是小六生

Source(s): 自己
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

ssdasd asdxzsd lsjais ksalxl siaiflla iosal;kscfi lslak sks iksk lsl keiw klsi ls islx jof ixzis xoo isil oxso lx susia sidasdio ksaiu sajdj diaifgji gi oa oldfi kifsofofso oapp ado isdi ldi l if;a iof; aifko aio lkasifka iflo afoa ifpsadipfip isafpapfaifpa idsp aidfpfai [asdiafpf iaf pp ofv

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.