Stewie Griffin (Family Guy) Question...?

What the hell is up with Stewie!? Did he throw his "Lois Must Die" plans out the window? He hasn't shown any desire to harm a single hair on lois' head for most of this season! In fact, he's been sort of ignoring her. Are they going to just concentrate more on him being gay than wanting to kill lois, cause that's lame! Even if the jokes in last week's episode were pretty funny ("Oh my god, I have the PERFECT hat!" lol)... they seem to be dragging the rest of this season, so Season 8 Episode 1 had better be bloody amazing! Who agrees, who disagrees, why, why not, additions, comments? Thanks for reading!

Larken -- Yes, I have considered that... but since they've been doing that for half of the season, and I've been watching the ratings take a nose dive for half a season, I have to figure that other people don't like it either.

Ririi -- You are capable of leaving, but I'll give you two points for being so enthusiastic.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥~ttc~1♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ -- I agree. You are safe from the pond, unless you like getting wet...

♀ Gσтнι¢ яσмαи¢є ♀ -- I'll give you two points for your persistance.

ikoemos -- yes, I'm aware of that, and I don't think it's an excuse for him to give up! If it aint working, you fix it, right? lol, thanks for answering, I got pissed when it went half an hour without any answers, and everyone else within 20 minutes in this category had at least one answer!

Ashley D -- Sounds like Robot Chicken is more like the kind of show for you... the "Die Lois" theme has been going on since the first episode...

Paul -- I agree with you 100%

Kasey -- Yep.

Goddess -- Will you marry me? I'm coming with you on the road trip.

miss lemon -- Thanks. Well, I can hardly blame you, but keep an ear out for the first episode of the next season, they're doing another star wars movie parody, this one is on empire strikes back!

hateyoumorehaha -- not really, but you're entitled to your opinion. i'll bet you watch american idol and lost.

Best Answer

i've noticed the same...and it sucks. i missed a few episodes. sorry to hear there wasn't much (apparently) to miss.

i want more evil, devious, diabolical stewie...i want to see him back in his murderous top form. someone needs to get off their a** and bring back my lovable malevolent character.

who do we need to kill to get this done? i'm up for a road trip.

EDIT: Yes, as long as you split the cost for the liquor.

Stewie's "Lois Must Die" attitude is ******* boring. The first time he made a "Lois Must Die" comment I almost cracked a smile, the second time it pissed me off. If that side of his personality is gone, it's a good thing.

EDIT:

Haha! No, I don't watch american idol, but I must confess I have seen 5 episodes of lost. I'll give you 1 point for that.

Hmm...It seems I'm outnumbered on Stewie's "Lois Must Die" attitude, even my girlfriend loves it. Why? I don't know, like I said it pisses me off. Luckily it's about the only thing in Family Guy that I don't find funny. Don't get me wrong now, I'm not saying I like the new him, I agree with you that it's pretty lame, just I didn't like the old him either.

In the end though, we all have our own opinions. Just because mine is right, doesn't mean you're not entitled to your own. Hell, seeing as you're so passionate about it, I think you should go ahead and give yourself two points.

• yea stewie still hates lois..infact im watching right now on adult swim..i love him, thats the only reason i really watch the show...him playing gay is funny also..but yea i would like to see him plotting against lois more...see i answered your question so im safe from the pond

maybe they test both sides of stewie and the ratings were best on him being gay lol. But i do think he should be trying to kill lois not ignoring her!!!

Stewie tries a simulation of killing lois and things "do not turn out well at all" in the "STEWIE KILLS LOIS" and "LOIS KILLS STEWIE" episodes. that is why he doesn't wanna kill Lois and there I answered your effin' question

Ever stop to consider the fact that the director is putting Stewie through a little thing that we in the film department call, "CHARACTER DEVELOPEMENT?"

i dont.... the lois thing got on my nerves when the whole episode was about trying to kill her i like it more when it is random comments and actions...

I agree it is building character and he probably did it just to make you really think about it, or drive you nuts.

Makes you keep coming back and expecting the old one to emerge. :)

• I still refuse to answer ! .

It's going to be ok, sir... I promise...

Source(s): Honestly... I've stopped watching Family Guy...