? asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 decade ago

whats considered harassment?

texting this boy.

starts swearing at me and telling me to pop pills and cut myself.

i didnt say anything, besides calling him the a word.

then asked him to stop texting me

he said "boo lol"

then i asked him agian

is it considered any kind of harassment?

there is more to the story but its private soo i just want to know if i can charge him

texting this boy.

then asked him to stop texting me

he said "boo lol"

then i asked him agian

i did start the conversation but i was asking him why he was talking about my friends with lies and things. he was blaming him on raping my friend and it isnt true at all.

Favorite Answer

sounds like you were the one harassing the boy as you started the conversation with him from your question and did not stop the conversation so no it is not really harassment. Poor conversation skills on both your parts, but nothing that you could charge him with.

I think you can because if you don't know him and he wants to cause you physical injury with pills and cutting... But it depends on your relationship to him. If he's your friend the no, and if he hasn't made any direct threat and he mans it as a insult then no.