Why do people still ready William Shakespeare's work today?

It's close to 400 years ago since William Shakespeare was alive and we are still reading and admiring his work today i just want to know some of your opinions.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Shakespeare or the Bard as he is known has written some of the most wonderful plays and his plays range from the tragic such as Hamlet, comedies such as Much ado about Nothing to the historical such as Henry V if you want to see how relevant he is today i would suggest watching something like Shakespeare Retold or 10 things i hate about which is very loosely based on Taming of the Shrew

My personal favourite is a Midsummer Night's dream which is one of his comedies

• 3 years ago

Male sixteen-24 Do you help the monarchy? sure Do you think of that's suitable for the Royal relatives to acquire funds from the government and why? i do no longer likely thoughts. 62p isn't lots. She's no longer even the richest guy or woman in Britain - one hundred and fifth. What do you think of the Queens place is? comparable to "MUM WITH a intense-high quality BUM". Do you think of that the country could be extra effective run via a president? No. they are extra likey to be corrupt than a Queen. Do i want somebody like George Bush? No. Do you think of that the Queen has too little or too lots administration over Parliament? Too little. Do you think of that's sturdy to have first in line male heirs? No. Queens have shown sturdy management to boot. even inspite of the incontrovertible fact that i do no longer likely thoughts this. It keeps with the custom with men being first in line to the throne. Do you think of the Queen could be removed from the forex? No Are there any historic action pictures you have considered that portray the two Queen Elizabeth I or II in a undeniable way? sure if so, are you able to describe which action picture you think? "Elizabeth I". i haven't considered "The Queen" How do you hit upon out related to the Queen’s events? internet.

• Mercy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

His stuff is really really good! I mean come on who doesn't love the story of Romeo and Juliet...!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.