What is criminal versatility?

For my government paper on Insanity Defense, I need to know what criminal versatility is, but I don't know what it is....

A little help ASAP would be great! Thanks :)

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Criminal versatility Reckless disregard for the safety of self or others

Hopes this helps

• Ashley6 years agoReport

Where did you find this answer?

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Source(s): Criminal Record Search Database : http://CriminalRecords.raiwi.com/?odos
  • 3 years ago

Versatility Definition

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

This is how I've always thought about it- Versatility and Criminal. A criminal who commits various offenses. He/She could steal an identity, get a DUI, and then be arrested for a sexual battery charge.

These offenses are very different- A criminal who has a record like this is unique. The criminal in question might have more than one motive and be dangerously unpredictable. Or he could have a personality disorder and cops could consider that disorder as an 'umbrella' motive, like psychopathy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

"Reckless disregard for the safety of self or others"

This is wrong. "Criminal versatility" means engaging in different types of crimes, and is a sign of psychopathy. For instance, someone who has a meth lab might steal the raw materials and traffic the finished product, in addition to cooking up the drug. That's not "criminal versatility" because everything is connected. But having a meth lab, committing unrelated burglaries, and molesting children would be a good example of it.

• 4 years ago

A role is a compromise - and compromise is not spirited. To BE a defender of life one must audaciously win it. When last did you see life compromise and humiliate itself? And those pathetic creatures who humble themselves for a captive audience!?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.