REPOST:Scary Sleep Paralysis Stories?

Scary Sleep Paralysis Stories? So the other night I found out that I experienced this ''sleep paralysis'' thing. I wanna hear YOUR stories the SCARY or just regular ones :) Here is mine. I was dreaming that I was in school right after falling asleep after a night of not sleeping a lot.... show more Scary Sleep Paralysis Stories?
So the other night I found out that I experienced this ''sleep paralysis'' thing.
I wanna hear YOUR stories the SCARY or just regular ones :)

Here is mine.
I was dreaming that I was in school right after falling asleep after a night of not sleeping a lot. Before I fell asleep I was going to read. Guess I got tired. While I was dreaming about school it hit me "why am I here shouldn't I be reading?" then I realized I was dreaming. So I was going to control my dream. I attempted to fly and then right when I was going to I woke up. I heard this buzzing in my head and I couldn't move a muscle I heard noises and I saw my sis walk by and I didn't know what to do. I felt i couldn't breathe well either. Then idk how I woke up but I did after 30 seconds.