ps3 fans, i need your help!!?

i am a new owner to the ps3 having had a ps1 and 2.

my wii has been taking up the majority of my time but i got a ps3 for metal gear solid.

but now im looking for a new challenge, i want a fairly long but not overly difficult innovative game which will keep me going for a while.

im into games like metal gear solid and zelda but dislike games like call of duty where you cant see the player.

the games i have out tony hawk 8, fifa, mgs4, simpsons and grandtheft auto.

any help would be great

:-)

Best Answer

LittleBigPlanet is a GREAT platformer game. It's amazing, and it lasts so long.

Fallout 3 is an amazing RPG.

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is an amazing RPG as well. It was made by the same company that made Fallout 3, so they have some similarities here and there.

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune is also excellent. It's an adventure game.

SOCOM: Confrontation is a TPS (Third Person Shooter). It is similar to Call of Duty, since they both have shooting and stuff, but in this game, you CAN see the player.

MotorStorm, and MotorStorm: Pacific Rift are great racing games.

Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction is a great adventure game. If you've played Crash Bandicoot or Jak and Daxter games, then this one is kind of similar.

Resident Evil 5 is also great, it's a horror game, lots of zombies and stuff like that...

InFamous is an upcoming game, coming out at this May 26th. It looks pretty cool. You get to choose to be either good or bad, and you are in this huge city, and the story looks really decent.

Well, this are the games that currently come up to my mind. Hope this helps!

• D3ZZY

Dynasty Warriors 6

Resident Evil 5

Killzone 2 (trust me, it's definitely worth it. u gotta start playing first person shooters like everyone else)

Bladestorm: Hundred Years War

Call of Duty 4:Modern Warfare

Ratchet and Clank games

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2

Eternal Sonata

The Last Remnant

fallout 3

inFAMOUS

Resident Evil 5

Red Faction

there's

Ratchet and Clank

Uncharted:Drake's Fortune

Fallout 3

Fallout 3 would probably last the longest of the 3