How Do I Put An HTML Image Code In A Scroll box With Only The HTML Text Showing And Not The Image?

I Am Trying To Put A Scroll Box On My Myspace And What I Want To Put In The Scroll Box Is An Image HTML Code. But I Want The Scroll Box Only To Show The HTML Text Not The Image When It Is On My Profile. Does Any Body Know A Website Where The Scroll Boxes Do Not Show HTML Images Or How To Fix This?
Update: I'm Sorry To Say But None Of The Answers I Got So Far Helped Me. I Tried The One With The Pre And The Image Still Came Up. Then I Tired To Text Area And Pre One And It Didn't Even Show Up. Payne I Tried Yours But When People Copy And Paste The HTMLCode The Image Wouldn't Come Up. I Wanted The Image To... show more I'm Sorry To Say But None Of The Answers I Got So Far Helped Me. I Tried The One With The Pre And The Image Still Came Up. Then I Tired To Text Area And Pre One And It Didn't Even Show Up. Payne I Tried Yours But When People Copy And Paste The HTMLCode The Image Wouldn't Come Up. I Wanted The Image To Come Up After They Copied The Code. That's Why I Only Wanted The Text To Show So They Can Copy And Paste It.