2004 and 07 Red Sox world series tainted?

I'm seriously getting a little peeved on this, people on this section are jumping to conclusions and saying that because Manny took a illegal substance the Red Sox world series are "tainted". Seriously? Where is your proof that he took illegal substances with the Red Sox? Even their world series just... show more I'm seriously getting a little peeved on this, people on this section are jumping to conclusions and saying that because Manny took a illegal substance the Red Sox world series are "tainted". Seriously? Where is your proof that he took illegal substances with the Red Sox? Even their world series just didn't depend on Manny it's a TEAM effort not just a "Manny" effort.
What do you think of this situation?
Update: Guys who only read the question, read the details guys.
Update 2: Jim: You're a complete idiot. I didn't jump on the Yankees on anything. Ask any of my fellow Yankee fan contacts who actually are answering this question better than you are.