How can I learn web design by myself?

I am studying graphic design and I want to learn web design at the same time by myself online... I already know some sites with tutorials and stuff, but I want to know the order on which to learn the different softwares and languages of web design... I already know HTML and know how to use photoshop,... show more I am studying graphic design and I want to learn web design at the same time by myself online... I already know some sites with tutorials and stuff, but I want to know the order on which to learn the different softwares and languages of web design...

I already know HTML and know how to use photoshop, illustrator and flash... I want to learn everything I can.. what should I go for first? XHTML? XML? Dreamweaver? CSS? Actionscript 3.0? ... Can you please tell me the order on which I should learn these and add some essential things if I'm missing them on the list... Thank you!