What's the best example you've got where you "mis-heard" a song lyric?

My old favorite is from the song "Just Call Me Angel" where she sings "just brush my cheek before you leave me, baby" 'cause I originally thought she said "Just brush my teeth before you leave me, baby."

Favorite Answer

The way I are, or something, by Timberland where the girl is like "you can have my love it's free." I thought she said "you can touch my nuts for free."

Ok The Song Name Is Build God, Then We'll Talk By panic At The Disco And I Says "It's sleeping with roaches and taking best guesses

At the shade of the sheets and before all the stains" But I Thought It Said "It's sleeping with roaches and Sh**ing On The sheets before all the stains" HAHAHA!

I thought that the song "Alive and Kicking" from Simple Minds was called "I like it KINKY". I was singing that lyric for the longest time until someone corrected me.

It's a Shakira song, and to this day I don't know what the real words are...but I always sing

"Come and paddle in my furry canoe"

• Dance, Dance by Fall Out Boy, I thought it said "I have two quarters and I hide them." but the lyrics are "I'm two quarters and a heart down."

Like the Whole entire song of sugar we're going down... lol

"We're going down down in a lou lee lu rah!"

LOL....

Boys of Summer by ( I think??? ) Don Henley...

I always thought the lyrics were

" I can see you, your brown t!ts shining in the sun"

instead of "brown skin shining in the sun"

To this day I still sing my version of it! lol

In Mötley Crüe's "Same Old Situation" when it says "Same ol', same ol' ball and chain" I thought it said "wallet chain".

there's a bathroom on the right for there's a bad moon on the rise ♫

when i grow up--pussycat dolls....they said 'when i grow up i want groupies" i thought they were saying "...i want boobies"...i think boobies sounds better anyways.