OMG MY pet mouse escaped, where could she have gone?!?

I out her in a container becusae she was sick, this is what I posted yesterday on yahoo. WHat should I do?! I put her in a container, with a heat pad becuase she feels cold with food and water and a paper towel soaked in water. She's trying to eat and drink and she can walk, but I think she's... show more I out her in a container becusae she was sick, this is what I posted yesterday on yahoo.

WHat should I do?! I put her in a container, with a heat pad becuase she feels cold with food and water and a paper towel soaked in water.

She's trying to eat and drink and she can walk, but I think she's dieing becuase she bit me and I flung her, but she landed on her feet in my hermit crab aqruim.
She was normal and fine when she landed.

My mom said ther's no point in taking her to teh vet becuase there's nothing they can do about it.

I woke up thismorning at 7a.m and shes not in there, she was ontop of a table. I checked to see if my oter mice could fit under the door and they could. I also have a cat!!!! He's killed one of my mice before! I let my dog and cat inside my room to find her, but they didn't.

My mom said my cat was meowing funny at night and when I went inside my rom where the mice are and the sick mouse was, he wanted to come to.
Update: My cousin lost his mouse before and we found her in the garage!!!
Update 2: I meant my cousins hamster.
Update 3: I've looked all through downstaris for my mouse with my dog and cat, and I looked on my table where the mouse was, and all the others room exept one becuase my dad is inside there sleeping.
Update 4: My moues is also a lot tiner then the other mice I see at petstores, but i did get my 3 mice from Petco, I think they may be a few months old.