Do you know any interesting facts about Modesto California?

I'm from Modesto California and i was wondering if anyone has ever heard of Modesto before or knows any interesting facts. (:

Yes it's where Laci and Scott Petterson lived and where he killed her but I meant like good facts, not facts that makes Modesto look like a bad city.

Favorite Answer

A lot of the people who live there work in such places as San Jose, San Francisco, and Sacramento, since the city is only about a two hour drive from each of these cities. You may already know that. I just picked it up from Wikipedia via Google Earth. Unfortunately, the Wiki article also mentions that Modesto's air quality is sometimes even worst than LA's, and that there is an insane violent crime rate there. That sure can't be doing much to help the tourist business, but at least you're relatively close to Yosemite National Park.

Isnt modesto where Laci and Scott Petterson lived?

Im from Michigan and thats all i know about modesto.

"Modesto Killer"

The congressman who was boinking Chandra Levy is from Modesto

Modesto is boring. Modesto is known for it's car jackings. Modesto is boring. Did I mention Modesto is boring?

I know 2 things about it. It was where Scott and Laci Peterson lived before he murdered her. And Gary Condit represented the town until he lost due to his alleged involvement in the abduction and murder of Chandra Levy with whom he had an affair. The moral, young women, don't live there or you may not like the results!