Do you think Tyler Black has a good future in Roh?

His match with Bryan Danielson 2 weeks ago was impressive, and was fun. It was a good match that alot of fans said "5 more minutes".

This saturday the rematch will happen again, but this time a #1 contenders match will take place.

So do you think Tyler Black will have a good future in Roh, and what do you think the outcome will be next week?

Favorite Answer

The kid's got a lot of talent and he did very well against a man the caliber of Bryan Danielson.

All he needs is experience and he will be a big star in ROH. He's got the "look", the size, and the talent. All he lacks is experience.

There's more at stake in the rematch. Danielson will turn it up a notch. Black will make another great showing, but he just doesn't have the experience yet to take down the American Dragon when the stakes are this high. The rematch should be even better than the first one, but Danielson's experience will help him to win.

• I thought he was on track to become Ring of Honor World Heavyweight Champion more than a year ago. He has talent, skill and charisma. I think it's just a matter of time before he is Ring of Honor World Heavyweight Champion. It would not surprise me to see him win next week.

• Jet

A good future? Are you kidding me? He has the whole world in front of him. He is only 22 years old and he is already one of the top guns in the business. Just imagine when he reaches his late twenties to early thirties when he is really in his prime......

This kid is the next ROH champ, bank on it.

He Has Definitely Caught My Eye, The Man Has Talent!

Source(s): One Day: Best Answer Champion

he's an awesome wrestler, the fans love him.

I see him becoming Roh champion really soon