Parent Poll: Have you ever taken your kids to school and wanted to drive right by it.....?

....so you could take them on a playtime adventure instead? I almost did that this morning. *sigh* Would have been fun.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sometimes honey, you really do need to do it. I always plan days of playing hooky into their school year. By the time they hit High School they are trained that approved skip days are granted to the good and don't skip on their own.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

When I was 15, I had a math teacher that taught us HTML coding. Yep, I learnt coding in a high school. Plus the teacher went around giving us stamps that said "GREAT! I'm progressing!" when you got something right, or even wrong... And he had a bell he rang when we were too noisy. And we could have music on. And we all had straight 'A' s. And everyone was a full year behind for the following year's math class.

• 1 decade ago

Many times, especially on really nice mornings when the sun is out or I have the day off and he has school. One day I just let him sleep and called him in "sick" so we spent the day together. Luckily he didn't miss much at school, but we had a great day.

• 1 decade ago

Yes. It's almost summer vacation! Then in about 2 weeks I'll be ready for school to start! :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ha ha yes many times

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I've done that. We really had some fun times together and knowing we *skipped* made it even more fun!

Source(s): Thanks for the BAs!
  • Daisy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

No, but I used to keep him home once in a blue moon and we would sit and play nintendo together.

• 1 decade ago

Iris you should have, took nicky last monday to the Aquarium

• Pattie
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I didnt have a sitter last Tuesday and was able to do that! It was a good day!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no i love when i take my kids to preschool....cause i then get to see all the hot aasssss minkes takin their kiddies to school and wonder what they are doing with their free time.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.