Is there any movie that when you were supossed to cry, you started laughing?

i mean, is there any "touching" for others movie, that when the others should be crying, you would laugh yourself out? xD

I would also like it if you told me which movie it was :)

Favorite Answer

YES! IN THE MOVIE THE NOTEBOOK THE OLD PEOPLE AT THE END DIE TOGETHER AND ALL MY FRIENDS ARE CRYING AND SAYING OMG THIS IS SOO SAD AND I BURST OUT LAUGHING AND SAYING AWWW THE OLD PEOPLE ARE SOOO CUTE I JUST WANA PINCH THIER CHEEKS! omg they got soooooooooo mad hehe!

No, but when i was in class there was this girl presenting on like household violence and kids seeing it. It had two little kids who were like 6 or 7 in all their parents oversized clothes with the boy screaming at the girl and calling her all this bad stuff. I could not stop laughing because I thought of the kids as actors and it was really funny.... Everyone gave me this terrible look like i was a huge asshole. It was kinda awkward but whatever

Titanic was sad, but the bit when the guy fell from the deck when the boat went vertical and smacked off the propeller made me laugh like crazy!

Well I don't really laugh but I was glad and pleased when King Kong died at the end of the movie! Who wants a giant ape running around the city! I didn't find it sad at all!

we went back to see the re release of the Exorcist when it came back out a couple of years back,we took in a carry out,and got through out for Laughing,the Special effects were not very Special anymore.

I can't remember the film now, but i remember hating Indecent Proposal. It was pathetic and predictable and I remember laughing nearly all the way through.

Ya, me and my friends laughed when the elevator fell on the guy in the movie Poseidon. i'm ashamed

P.S. I Love You

because I thought it was gonna be like ultra romantic and touching, but I couldn't help but laugh because it was wayyyy too predictable for my liking.

I laughed at Brokeback Mountain does that count? LOL

Source(s): Me.

I laughed a bambi, and the horse whisperer. I didn't understand why it upset people so much!