How much would this speeding ticket cost?

I was going 15 over 60 in a 45

I live in Arkansas

About how much would my speeding ticket be if I didn't go to court and just payed for it?

No I was doing 60 in a 45

Favorite Answer

Probably all depends in different states, I Live in NY and I have gotten two speeding tickets. One of them was 90 in a 55, so I was doing 35 over the limit. I got 8 Points on my license which in New York if you get more then 11pts your license in revoked for a year. This made my insurance go up about $1,000 a year because I am only 20 years old. Then I had to pay 250.00 for the ticket and 450.00 for the DMV Fees. So that one cost me 700.00. Then my second one was 80 in a 55. So that was 25 over the limit, and that cost me 6 points on my license and cost me again 150.00 for the court fee and 450.00 for the DMV Fee. Then I had to take a defensive driving course to have my license not revoked, that took off 4 points which brought my License points down to 10points So I didn't get my license taken away and that cost $100.00 for the course. So In The end with all the fees I Paid, $1400.00 and My Insurance went up $1,000.00 So It Came To $2,400.00. Don't speed its not worth it, and it will cut down your chances of getting into an accident.

Your best bet is to contact the courts and ask them these questions. They are the ones who will process your ticket and will know all the laws and regulation. You should also ask the courts if you are allowed to take a driving school class. This will prevent your insurance from going up and points from being placed on your license. Just make sure you get the courts permission before doing so. If you don’t the courts will reject your driving school certificate. Good luck!

I was going 11 miles over in a work zone with workers present in Arkansas on US 367. How much will this ticket be?

so you were going 75? in a 45... wow dude you need to slow your roll.

why dont you just do the community service and get the ticket removed from your record. thats what i did. if you pay you get points on your license and everything (thats how it is in MD)

About $200.00 plus court costs...

dont know in australia it may cost you $150

$200

$400 if in school or construction zone.

But idk any school zones that are 45mph