Burning after urination, belly button pain, vaginal irritation?

I have been having these problems for 4 months now.

My Symptoms:

Belly button pain

burning urination

pain in lower stomache

vaginal irritation

some vaginal discharge but not a lot and its clear

urine test showed bacteria

Tested negative for all stds

Also i was diagnosed four months ago with trichomoniasis and was treated(not sure if this could be the cause) Ive done lots of research on the internet i think it may be a condition called NGU Non-gonococcal urethritis but of course im not a doctor. i have a doctor appointment in 2 days

PLEASE HELP........ONLY SERIOUS ANSWERS PLZ

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, Your doing it right. Go to your appointment and see what your doctor says. If it's an unbearable pain go to the ER

• Login to reply the answers
  • gerta
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Belly Button Pain While Urinating

• 1 decade ago

I think you have a urinary tract infection, which may be called NGU in some places. THe treatment for trichomoniasis, or the disease itself can easily mess with your vagina's normal balance of life. This should be treated with antibiotics, probably. Until then you should drink a lot of water, and go to a drugstore and get some Phenazopyridine HCL - it is a red-orange dye that helps soothe the pain and irritation. It also turns your pee orange. In the US it is sold over the counter under the brand name AZO, but you should be able to get it in most places over the counter.

• these are the typical symptoms of ngu "non specific urethritis" in females.

the urethra in females is short 4 cm then it is liable for infections

and its called a lower urinary tract infection. however it is not uncommon for trichomonas vaginalis to infect healthy individuals but the immune status of the patient should be inspected by a simple blood test. and since u have bacteria in urine then its not trichomoniasis cause trichomonas vaginalis is not a bacteria its a parasite...

if u were married or having a sexual spouse u may wanna talk with them about maintaining a good level of hygeine cause 50% of poeple infected with trichomonas are "asymptomatic".not that they r infected they r just carriers of trichomonas.

and about ur case u may wanna increase ur fluid intake and drink lots of water till u see ur doctor .

u dont have to be afraid ngu is successfully treatable

Source(s): am a med school student
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Could be the onset of a Urinary Tract Infection, or an ovarian cyst. I would just wait for your doctors appointment, if he doesnt complete one he should hopefully recommend you to see an OBGYN and get a papsmear to look for any abnormalties. I hope the best works out for you my friend. Also in the meantime cut out any sodas you may consume and drink more water and it will help alleviate some of the pain.

• 1 decade ago

could just be a bladder infection. that explains the burning. go to the doctor regardless of what you think you have bc it could also be in your kidneys

• 1 decade ago

Don't be an idiot--do whatever the doctor says.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Not completely convinced about this

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.