What Are The Correct Songs & Words For 92.5 JOE FM & 103.9 CISN Country In Edmonton For Thursday,May 7th.2009?

Hola, Juan The Cabana Boy Says Welcome To Thirsty Thursday, Just Want To Thank All My Yahoo Family, You Make This Such A Great Team, So Thank You Janey Delaney, pj0685, Jane G, LadyInRed _Edm, DonnaBee, Lu Ann H, Rose11, Alex's Mom, shortE, Jazzy, diasbias, Energynrg68, Michele G, Sher And Anyone Else I Might... show more Hola, Juan The Cabana Boy Says Welcome To Thirsty Thursday, Just Want To Thank All My Yahoo Family, You Make This Such A Great Team, So Thank You Janey Delaney, pj0685, Jane G, LadyInRed _Edm, DonnaBee, Lu Ann H, Rose11, Alex's Mom, shortE, Jazzy, diasbias, Energynrg68, Michele G, Sher And Anyone Else I Might Have Forgotten, You Are The Reason We Work So Well Together.

Muchas Gracias

And Want To Say Sorry About The Mispelled Names, I'm In Not So Much Pain Due To My Meds And Cold Meds (They Are Greaaaaaaaat)

And Please Mother Nature Be Kind And Give Us Rain So Our Friends Don't Lose There Homes In That Big Fire That's Going On.