Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWinter SportsSnowboarding · 1 decade ago

What size snowboard bag should i get?

My board is a 149 and I am having trouble finding a bag to fit that. What size should i get. 156ish?? any suggestions would be good.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You should get a bag around 156 if you can find it. and there are different designs of bags some are rectangular while others pinch at the ends making it hard to store anything in it I say get a rectangular bag so u can store everything, I have a 167 for my 165 but I usually put my 153 inside and put my boots helmet and camel back inside because there is enough room.

Source(s): me
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Snowboard Bag 156

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What size snowboard bag should i get?

My board is a 149 and I am having trouble finding a bag to fit that. What size should i get. 156ish?? any suggestions would be good.

Source(s): size snowboard bag get: https://shortly.im/bKBig
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The best way is to take your board, or find one there the same size and try out some bags. Make sure that not only your board fits in snug, but that there's enough space to allow room for things like helmet,gloves,boots and etc. 156 may be a bit big or just right depending on what you plan to pack in it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Get a bag that is the closest to your board size. Even if its a little big you can put your boots in the empty space.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It can't be too big. i have a 156 that works well for my 153 board. Just make sure its a bit bigger. That way you can always throw in your helmet or boots if you want to free up your hands. Think of it this way: The bigger it is, the more it can hold.

• 1 decade ago

I use a 162 for my 142 that way i only need one bag for all my stuff makes it alot easier to carry

Source(s): Sponsored Snowboarder check me out: http://www.loopd.com/members/magictybug/Default.as...
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i know burton makes a 151 bag which would be good for your board

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.