Getting a Bachelor's Degree in Botany?

I previously trained as an aircraft mechanic, but given that it's been over 6 months since I last had a job fixing airplanes and most companies are reluctant to hire an aircraft mechanic who has been out of work for that long, I was considering retraining for another career. I would like to study botany. I... show more I previously trained as an aircraft mechanic, but given that it's been over 6 months since I last had a job fixing airplanes and most companies are reluctant to hire an aircraft mechanic who has been out of work for that long, I was considering retraining for another career.

I would like to study botany. I am considering a few years at university to get a B.A. in botany. I live in South Florida and any university with a good botany department will do. I just seek a basic knowledge of botany upon which I can improve as needed afterwards. Much obliged in advance.
1 answer 1