Healthy trim diet pills?

They have been advertising on the radio like crazy. It says it uses all natural stuff and it's approved by the FDA. Has anyone tried it? And also it says not to use if your under 18 but why? Why would it matter?

Favorite Answer

Actually, I've experienced pretty good results with it so far... I've lost 14lbs in the last 3.5 weeks. However, I have also been working out 4-5 days a week since the first of the year.

Prior to this year I had lost 40lbs over an 18 month period taking nothing while eating healthy and drinking a lot of water. I hit a plateau with my weight lose about the middle of last year and it didn't matter what I did I couldn't get any additional weight to come off.

More than anything, the pills seem to help curve my appetite (which is mainly what it claims to do).

So, I would say if you are doing the other things that you need to do in order to lose the weight then they do help...

For what it's worth I'm 5'11' and weighed 263 when I began my initial weight lose... I'm currently at 209 and my workout consists of the elliptical 5 days a week with weights mixed in every other day for the week...

Obviously each person is different so as with anything your results may vary... As far as the under 18 thing, I would have to leave that to a Dr. or someone with medical knowledge to answer...

Hope this helps!

• ?

Healthy Trim

I used it and loved it! The misconception that people have is that they can still sit on the couch and they will lose weight. With Healthy Trim or (Healthe Trim) I was able to help lose weight faster after I had proper diet and exercise.

Do I think I would lose weight just by taking it? Of course not. Do I think it helped me lose weight faster than not taking it with proper diet and exercise? ABSOLUTELY!

There are three main ways to lose weight quickly.

1) Use only water as liquid and eliminate all other liquid drinks from your diet. You must drink as much water as possible every day. You must drink about half of your weight. If you have weight of 200 pounds then you must drink about 100 oz of water.

2) The interval between the eating is very important. If you eat once, then you must eat next after 4 hours. You must take breakfast regularly. In the night eat your food three hours before going to bed.

3) Walking is very good. You must walk as much as you can. Walk everywhere you can. Use of elevators and escalators must be reduced and instead of these you must climb stairs more often.

These are some of the fastest ways to lose weight. By just following the simple steps, you can lose your weight very quickly. You must consult your doctor if want to change your diet or exercise routine.

https://tinyurl.im/aHOec

I tend to stay away from any kinda pill!

I answered someone else about a similiar topic.

Have you heard of acai? Oprah and Rachel Ray spoke alot about it

This other person sort of doubted acai, so I told her:

If you doubt this acai thing then try a free promotion before you spend money on a really expensive product. Thats what people are doing now!

This Free $250 acai product promotion that I bumped into, reads well!

I think this acai does have merit, but its like everything else out there - it will not make you look as perfect as Eve would of looked like as a perfect woman in the Garden of Eden!

Hope this link helps you and I dont think there is an age limit, so could be a good alternative - Just try it and see!

younger people are more likely to have adverse reactions to medication

and technically minors can't make decisions like using a diet pill, or smoking a cigarette

i have been using them since friday and it does reduce my appetite while adding to my energy - but it's too early to tell much

i was doing a great job losing weight through exercise but then i broke my ankle and tore the cartilage in it so even walking right now is out of the question - and i'm getting married in less than a year so i needed to try something

but i don't believe it's fda approved - i think the only one that is is alli and that one has really gross side effects

ALL DIET DRINKS AND PILLS ARE A SHAM!

There is no healthy way to lose weight except by eating healthier and exercising more. Period! That's why you see so many diet ads... everyone wishes there was an easy answer, but there isn't.

If you're under 18 in general your body is developing, hormones are going crazy, and drugs and other ingredients like that can have unexpected effects on your developing body that might not happen with adults.

If it's FDA approved but not for under 18, that means they did not do testing of that drug on people under 18. So it's not FDA approved for under 18. Which means anything could happen to you, who knows? Maybe it interferes with your hormones... if anything goes wrong while your body is still developing, it could have PERMANENT results. Bad ones!

DON'T DO IT. And stop looking for easy answers to lose weight, there are none. Eat vegetables, run, do yoga.

• Girl your not serious are you? Do you know how many diet pills have been FDA aproved that have been takin off the market cause there's something wrong with them they make people sick. Look excersize and eating the proper food is the best way to lose weight also try drinking Green Tea this is a good way to help you lose weight plus it has antioxidents to hellp you fight off any infections and it's all natural. There was just a warning on the news the other day about one of those diet pills remember the pill (Hydroxy Cut) ok well they are causing liver damage to people and in a servere case... it's all chemicals and harmful to your body. It's dangerious to take any of these diet pills you are at risk for health problems. Just remember eat right meaning get a good balanced nutrition and excersize you don't have to do much just walking alone can help you to lose weight 30 to 45 minutes a day of walking can help you to lose weight. Dancing can help you to lose weight just whenever you got time pop in your favorite dance music and start moving. How ever you feel comfortable and try the Grean Tea though you might like it... it's a much safer way then putting chemicals in your body please give it a try... Don't give into diet pills!

Have 1 or 2 alcohol beverages every day as an alternative to a lot more

• Curtis

in the event that you'll want any fairly sweet, eat any berry. or possibly a cookie