6 Victoria Azarenka vs 16 Kaia Kanepi

my picks

Dinara

Venus

Svetlana

Victoria

include scores for brownie points :)

Update:

No anna, please inform me, what did dinara say?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • OIN
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Okkkk I pick....

Dinara in 3 sets ( probably 4-6,6-4,6-1)

Venus in straight sets (probably 6-2,6-3)

Svetlana (NOW SURPRISINGLY I THINK SHE WILL WIN IN STRAIGHT SETS & WILL HAVE THE BEST WIN AMONG ALL{sry djokerfan bt I think Kuzny will win this comfortably},ok lets say 6-1,7-5)

Victoria in straight sets (probably 7-5,6-3)

Ohhh yesss I saw the official site just after answering the ques & I was RIGHT abt Kuzny & Victoria.....

See JBP my support is always precious lol,though I'm still disappointed for Serena..It wd hv been gr8 2 see Kuzney vs. Serena match in the semis :(

Im sure ur happy wth Svetlana's performance JBP.

• 1 decade ago

How about:

1 Dinara Safina vs Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez - Dinara to prevail 6-2 6-3, although we can still bet to here negative comments about how she played after the match

4 Venus Williams vs 10 Agnieszka Radwanska - I'm calling for an upset here, although it isn't really that big of an upset since Venus isn't even playing that well on clay right now. Radwanska to win 6-7 6-3 6-2

7 Svetlana Kuznetsova vs 3 Jelena Jankovic - This is probably the hardest of all of the matches to call...Jelena played really well today, but Svetlana has played well for like the last 10 matches....okay then I guess I'll go with Svetlana to win 2-6 6-1 7-5

6 Victoria Azarenka vs 16 Kaia Kanepi - Azarenka should brush aside Kanepi pretty easily, she better though considering she beat Caroline today >:( Azarenka to beat Kanepi 6-2 6-2

Edit: James I think she is talking about how Dinara told Marat to get serious about tennis or retire right now, kind of harsh for anyone to say let alone his sister.

• 1 decade ago

Dinara Safina- 6-2 7-5

A. Radwanska-1-6 7-5 7-6 (saved 3 m.p.)

Jankovic-6-3 6-7 6-4

V. Azarenka- 3-6 6-2 6-0

• 1 decade ago

hmmmmmm

thanks for asking this question lol i was guna ask it but i was like yayy JBP already answered it!!

okay anyways!!

Dinara Safina in straights (6-3 6-3)

Venus Williams in three (5-7 6-4 6-3)

Kuznetsova in three (6-4 4-6 6-4)

and Vika in straights (6-2 6-1)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • To answer your question on anna's statement... Dinara said that Marat should either play and take it seriously or retire.

For the QF...

Dinara

Venus

Jelena

Azarenka

I'm not good at scores.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hello, my friend!

To resolve your asking, just focus on

http://www.nowgoal.com/18.shtml

It provides professional match fixture and analysis, prediction, live scores and results etc. Help you to know more about every match.

As well, it has a free ESPN streaming: you will no need to pay for it or even the troublesome register steps. The most important thing is 100% TV quality.

So I always enjoy sports at this site. I believe it will be helpful to you!

• anna
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

i'll just pick the person cause you know how much i suck in the scores department :)

here it goes:

dinara (pretty please!)

venus.-

sveta (she's in a roll now).-

vicky.-

btw, did you read what dinara said about marat??? she was right, but being his sister, it sounded a bit harsh :S

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

my picks....

safina

venus

jelena

azarenka

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

my picks

Dinara

Venus

Svetlana

Victoria

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.