Do you call Jesus a myth? an invention? a liar?

if so then discredit the record, historically/archaeologically/even logically, and keep in mind nothing is impossible to the One who made all things that are, possible, and plausible even visible, what i mean by that is a perfect word can be passed through sinful hands, it was even meant to. controvert Christ... show more if so then discredit the record, historically/archaeologically/even logically, and keep in mind nothing is impossible to the One who made all things that are, possible, and plausible even visible, what i mean by that is a perfect word can be passed through sinful hands, it was even meant to. controvert Christ philosophically or spiritually if you are able.

But if he doesn't listen, take one or two others with you so that 'every word may be CONFIRMED by the testimony of two or three witnesses.'
Matt 18:16

The Word became flesh and lived among us. WE GAZED on his glory, the kind of glory that belongs to the Father's unique Son, who is full of grace and truth. John 1:14

But these have been RECORDED so that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and so that through believing you may have life in his name. John 20:31

The first ACCOUNT I composed, Theophilus, about all that Jesus began to do and teach[...] To whom also he showed himself alive after his passion by many INFALLIBLE PROOFS, BEING SEEN of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God. Acts1:1,3

Peter said, and WE ARE WITNESSES of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree. Acts 10:39

He also ordered us to preach to the people and to TESTIFY solemnly that this is the one appointed by God to be the judge of the living and the dead. Of Him all the prophets BEAR WITNESS that through His name everyone who believes in Him receives forgiveness of sins. Acts 10:42,43

You will be brought before governors and kings because of Me (Jesus), to testify to them and to the gentiles. Matt 10:18

and that he appeared to Peter, and then to the Twelve. After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers AT THE SAME TIME, most of whom are still living, though some have fallen asleep. Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles, and last of all he appeared to me also, as to one abnormally born. 1Cor 15:5

Jesus said even abraham saw My day and was glad (when God provided Himself a lamb for the offering). the people before Him saw His coming, and we looking back on it see Him and know Him. the witness refused the pleasure of the eyes but astounded the heart and jumped from one person to the next from faith to faith... even i bear it before YOU here just as Jesus declared it long ago. so what is your deal? why can't you see there is more proof for the existence of Jesus Christ and Him being the Lord than there is for anything else? God wants you to know Him, the only thing hindering is your will. i say more proof He exists than whatever you hold in your hand at this moment, because He has been the issue since man could perceive Him and will be the issue long after all things become ash. beside the testimony you've heard from many in your life, here in these scriptures you have the record of john, luke, peter and paul. they weren't conspirators nor delusional, just people who lived and died in different ways yet shared the same fellowship with the One they saw with their eyes, beseeching those of us who aren't as fortunate to heed their words.
Update: allow me to rephrase for your edification then, do you call Jesus a myth? or an invention? or a liar? stop twisting my words and face the question. and yes a myth can be a liar, a myth is not fabricated but exaggerated.
Update 2: and to those who didn't bother to read the question, i would liken you to a fool who fell overboard and when someone through a life line you said it was too far to swim to, and opted to drift.
Update 3: monkeybumpants : no, not vague references, eyewitness accounts. but due to the supernatural nature of it, the secular world instinctively attacks it and refutes it. it will be their undoing. if you can say that then i can truly say you know nothing about the people i've cited. therefore why did you even answer?... show more monkeybumpants : no, not vague references, eyewitness accounts. but due to the supernatural nature of it, the secular world instinctively attacks it and refutes it. it will be their undoing. if you can say that then i can truly say you know nothing about the people i've cited. therefore why did you even answer? you just came to smear on behalf of your disbelief just as i came to bolster on behalf of my belief.
Update 4: cool lou: that is the dumbest remark i've ever heard. you just valued your soul but negated religion. where the hell did you learn of a soul if not from the God who formed it or the enemy who enslaved it? grow up and use your mind instead of saying because one person uses fear to control therefore everyone... show more cool lou: that is the dumbest remark i've ever heard. you just valued your soul but negated religion. where the hell did you learn of a soul if not from the God who formed it or the enemy who enslaved it? grow up and use your mind instead of saying because one person uses fear to control therefore everyone does. maybe you've never considered the opposite? but i was under the impression Christ used love to set free?
Update 5: and to all who just call Him non-existent, God and i will return the favor.
17 answers 17